Tons of influencers take out their pumpkins and put on their flannels once September hits, but there’s a select few who leave the spooky on every single day of the year. I’m here to share with you some of the best accounts that share Halloween content all year.
Now, this is a tiny list compared to how many Halloween and fall-themed accounts there are, but these are the original accounts that I followed when I first joined the spooky community.
Check out some of the big accounts you should be following:
1. SPOOKYHOAGIE: Angel is the first Halloween account I ever followed. Not only does she share photos from the stores in her area, she has this cool segment on her account called “Thrift or Ditch” where she posts different items she finds at the thrift store. She posts them on her stories and her followers get to guess whether she bought it or not. It’s a super fun game. Angel also hosts a Halloween card exchange every year that’s a lot of fun to participate in.
2. GLASS.MANOR: Spooky with a side of goth. Christina posts the type of photos you see all over Pinterest and all over your other timelines, too. If you’re looking for an account that posts Halloween decor with a side of gothic flair, this is your spot. Her home decor is beautiful and total spooky #GOALS. She also makes it a point to share Halloween content all year that corresponds with whatever holiday is going on. So if it’s Valentine’s Day, you best believe she has some spooky hearts on her grid!
3. HOCUSPOCUSCOLLECTOR: Amok amok amok! The HocusPocusCollector shares all things Hocus Pocus, of course. If you’re a fan of the Sanderson Sisters then this account is for you. She just started a really interesting podcast with SpookyWil all about the 1993 cult classic. They talk about deleted scenes, fun facts and everything you need to know about the movie. IF you’re a fan of Disney, you need to follow her.
4. SPOOKYLITTLEHALLOWEEN: Miranda is the all-around Halloween queen. She is such a fun account to follow. If you’re looking for someone who shares spooky music playlists, decor ideas and drink recipes, she’s your ghoul. She always has Halloween countdowns and also has a Halloween Zine. She also just to happens to be the ghoul I talked to for an interview. Have you checked it out yet? Miranda and I had a great convo where we discussed all about the origins of Spooky Little Halloween.
5. HALLOWEENHAPPY: Sam is a Halloween OG. She posts Halloween hauls on her YouTube page and shares tons of photos from the spookiest town in the country — Salem, of course. One of the best things she does is “100 Days of Halloween Happy” where she invites her followers to complete little challenges during the finally countdown to Oct. 31.
6. THATHALLOWEENBRO: Need some funny videos in your life? ThatHalloweenBro has got it. He posts plenty of Halloween decor throughout the year and his reels will keep you laughing 24/7. He has a really bright colored spooky aesthetic that really makes you feel like you’re scrolling through one really big Halloween party.
7. HALLOWEENHERBIVORE: Another Halloween OG. Vince posts the most beautiful Halloween illustrations and also shares the types of photos you see on Pinterest and save to your “Autumn” folder. Also, if you’ve ever wanted a custom design (maybe for a tattoo?) be sure to follow his HalloweenHerbivoreart account and try to snag a commissioned work of art. He has a great combo of classic and vintage designs.
8. SPLASHOFSPOOKY: Saved the most obvious for last! Yours truly can definitely fill up your timeline with all things pumpkin themed. If you haven’t followed me on Instagram yet, that’s where I’m the most active and I love to share the best Halloween photos I find on my stories. I typically share things that make me smile, which is usually anything with a Jack-o-Lantern face.
These accounts aren’t even a chip in the giant iceberg of Halloween content creators. There are tons of accounts just as large, some smaller, that share fall and Halloween photos all year. There are also accounts that are small businesses. Not to worry, I’ll be sharing those with you guys very soon.
P.S. Who was the first spooky account that you followed when you joined the Halloween community?